Ryukyo-tei on the Tenryu River : 天龍峡温泉 龍峡亭
Hotel Perched on a Cliff above the Picturesque Tenryu Gorge
Ryukyo-tei is built in harmony with the steep cliffs of the Tenryu Gorge, carved by the raging waters of the Tenryu River. Enjoy the wind gusting through the channel with the resident kites winging along the breezes. The gorge offers spectacular scenery all 4 seasons, and the hotel specializes in simple countryside kaiseki meals featuring fresh local ingredients.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- (Minimal English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(9 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
150onsen tax per person charged separately.
tel : +81(0)265-27-2356 fax : +81(0)265-27-2358 Official site
- By Train
- From Tenryukyo Station(JR Iida Line), 5 min walk. By highway bus, use the Igara stop, then 15 min by taxi.
- By Car
- From Iida IC, Route 151 (20 min)
From Iida Yamamoto IC, 10 min
- 7454 Tatsue, Iida 399-2221
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Yokokawa Gorge : Picturesque Gorge Famous for Vibrant Spring and Fall Colors.
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Yoshino-tei on the Tenryu River : Secluded Inn Overlooking the Tenryu River
- Keigetsu in Hirugami Onsen : Traditional Japanese Inn with Accents of Local Wood Furnishings Throughout.
- Hotel Kisoji in Nagiso : Onsen Resort Hotel embracing the history and natural beauty of the Kiso Region.
- Tsumago's Ryokan Matsushiroya : Two Century-old Inn Featuring Traditional Cuisine in Historical Tsumago-juku.
- Fujioto Ryokan in Tsumago : Historical Ryokan Boasting a Traditional Japanese Garden.
- Yoshimuraya : Handmade Soba Noodle Restaurant in Tsumago-juku Post Town.
- Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Farm Restaurant Tomato no Ki : Buffet-style Restaurant with Views of the Southern Alps.
- Tenryu River Rhein Boat Ride : Leisurely Boat Ride through the Beautiful Tenryu River Gorge.
- Experience Southern Nagano's Historical Past : Hands-On Activities to Experience the Historical Past of Southern Nagano.
- Mizuhiki Lesson : Learn the Fine points of Mizuhiki in Iida, Birthplace of This Distinct Craft.
- Japanese Confectionary (Wagashi) Making : Making ‘Wagashi’ Is an Art – Iida’s Famous Confectionary Shop Teaches the Techniques.
- Tenryu River Boat Tour : Ride the Rapids of the Tenryu River’s Mid-Stretch with Traditionally-Garbed Guides.