Farm Restaurant Tomato no Ki : ファームレストラン トマトの木
Buffet-style Restaurant with Views of the Southern Alps.
Miharashi Farm's buffet-style restaurant offers enjoyment from kids to seniors. More than 60 dishes featuring select seasonal specialties. 200 seats including the year-round outdoor terrace.
- Hours :
- Lunch 11:00-15:00 Tea 15:00-18：00（L.O. 17:00）Dinner 17:00-20:30（L.O. 20:00)
- Average Price :
- Weekday lunch and Friday dinner: ¥1400 for adults, ¥800 for children, ¥500 for toddlers. For Weekend and Holiday lunch: ¥1700 for adults, ¥1080 for children, ¥500 for toddlers. During tea time, a la carte menu.
New Years, Golden Week and O-Bon holiday schedules are as per the Weekend / Holiday rates above.
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(200 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)265-74-1801 fax : +81(0)265-74-1802 Official site
- By Train
- From Ina-City Station(JR Iida Line), or from the Ina Bus Terminal (highway bus), take the Ina Bus Nishi-Minowa line 25 minutes to the Miharashifarm-mae stop.
- By Car
- From Ina IC, 5 min
- 3447-2 Nishi-Minowa, Ina 399-4501
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Echigoya Ryokan in Narai-Juku : Immerse in an Edo-era Inn in Edo-era Post Town Narai-juku
- Oyado Iseya in Narai-Juku : Friendly Service and Delicious Kiso Home Cooking.
- Tsutaya in Kiso-Fukushima : Relaxing Hotel Awash in the History of the Old Kiso Road.
- RAKO Hananoi Hotel at Lake Suwa : Luxurious, Relaxing Lakeside Hotel.
- B&B Megu House ZuKu in Suwa : Stay with the Itoh Family at their Typical Japanese House.
- Soba Tokkuriya : Handmade Japanese Cuisine in and Edo-era Post Town.
- Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Working Farm with Hands-On Activities : Fruit Picking, Farm & Cultural Activities on a Full Scale Farm -- Fun for the Whole Family.
- Kanten Papa Garden : See Kanten Papa’s Unusual Agar Making Process.
- Komagatake Ropeway to Senjojiki Cirque : Ascend to the High-Alpine Senjojiki Cirque with Ease via the Komagatake Ropeway.
- Eat Komagane Sauce Katsu Don at an Official Restaurant : Try Komagane’s Famous Sauce Katsu Specialty Dish at One of these Fine Restaurants.
- Hyakuso herbal medicine factory tour : Tour the Factory of Natural Herbal Medicine Maker Hyakuso.