Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : 明治亭 中央アルプス登山口店
At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
Located in a forest at the base of the Chuo Alps, adjacent to the factory that makes their signature sauce. Their specialty is the Komagane's famous Sauce Katsu-don using tender pork and their own unique flavorful sauce.
- Hours :
- 9:00-20:00 from Mar. to Nov.; 11:00-19:30 from Dec. to Feb.
- Date(s) :
- Open daily except for the New Years holiday.
- Average Price :
- Credit Cards :
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- (Picture menu available.)
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(20 seat(s)), Chairs(50 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)265-82-1233 fax : +81(0)265-82-1231 Official site
- By Train
- From Komagane Station(JR Iida Line), 10 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Komagane IC, 3 min
- 759-487 Akaho, Komagane 399-4117
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Tsutaya in Kiso-Fukushima : Relaxing Hotel Awash in the History of the Old Kiso Road.
- Echigoya Ryokan in Narai-Juku : Immerse in an Edo-era Inn in Edo-era Post Town Narai-juku
- Oyado Iseya in Narai-Juku : Friendly Service and Delicious Kiso Home Cooking.
- Yoshino-tei on the Tenryu River : Secluded Inn Overlooking the Tenryu River
- Ryukyo-tei on the Tenryu River : Hotel Perched on a Cliff above the Picturesque Tenryu Gorge
- Farm Restaurant Tomato no Ki : Buffet-style Restaurant with Views of the Southern Alps.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Soba Tokkuriya : Handmade Japanese Cuisine in and Edo-era Post Town.
- Yoshimuraya : Handmade Soba Noodle Restaurant in Tsumago-juku Post Town.
- Komagatake Ropeway to Senjojiki Cirque : Ascend to the High-Alpine Senjojiki Cirque with Ease via the Komagatake Ropeway.
- Eat Komagane Sauce Katsu Don at an Official Restaurant : Try Komagane’s Famous Sauce Katsu Specialty Dish at One of these Fine Restaurants.
- Kanten Papa Garden : See Kanten Papa’s Unusual Agar Making Process.
- Silk-Related Crafts : Learn about Nagano’s Silk Heritage Through Hands-on Silk Crafts.
- Working Farm with Hands-On Activities : Fruit Picking, Farm & Cultural Activities on a Full Scale Farm -- Fun for the Whole Family.