Oyado Iseya in Narai-Juku : 御宿伊勢屋
Friendly Service and Delicious Kiso Home Cooking.
Located in the center of the Narai-juku post town. With a history dating over 180 years, this travelers lodge offers an experience as if one slipped through time back to the Edo era. Meals take advantage of locally-grown produce.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(9 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)264-34-3051 fax : +81(0)264-34-3156 Official site
- By Train
- From Narai Station(JR Chuo Line), 10 min walk
- By Car
- From Shiojiri IC, 30 min
From Ina IC, 30 min
- 388 Narai, Shiojiri 399-6303
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Echigoya Ryokan in Narai-Juku : Immerse in an Edo-era Inn in Edo-era Post Town Narai-juku
- Tsutaya in Kiso-Fukushima : Relaxing Hotel Awash in the History of the Old Kiso Road.
- Awanoyu in Shirahone Onsen : Relax in Awanoyu's Milky White Mineral Water in Famous Shirahone Onsen.
- Yumoto Saito-Ryokan in Shirahone : Grand, historical ryokan featuring Shirahone’s unique milky-white onsen water.
- Chosenkaku Kameya in Shimo-Suwa : 300-Year Old Inn With Famous Garden and Bath, Adjacent to Akinomiya Suwa Grand Shrine.
- Soba Tokkuriya : Handmade Japanese Cuisine in and Edo-era Post Town.
- Farm Restaurant Tomato no Ki : Buffet-style Restaurant with Views of the Southern Alps.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
- Hyakuso herbal medicine factory tour : Tour the Factory of Natural Herbal Medicine Maker Hyakuso.
- Working Farm with Hands-On Activities : Fruit Picking, Farm & Cultural Activities on a Full Scale Farm -- Fun for the Whole Family.
- How to do Sunki Lacto-Fermenting : Learn to Make Kiso Valley’s Unique Salt-free Pickling Technique.
- Master Gohei Mochi Making : Make Kiso’s Specialty Mochi-rice Sweats.
- Make Chopsticks out of Hinoki : Use Kiso’s Famed Hinoki Wood to Make Your Own Pair of Chopsticks.