Working Farm with Hands-On Activities
Miharashi Farm : はびろ農業公園 みはらしファーム
Fruit Picking, Farm & Cultural Activities on a Full Scale Farm -- Fun for the Whole Family.
Miharashi Farm is situated 900 meters above sea level with the significant difference between day and night temperatures resulting in amazingly delicious produce. Fruit picking can be enjoyed year-round, with strawberries in spring, blueberries in summer, and apples and grapes in fall. Soba and tofu making, weaving and other traditional hands-on activities available. The farm also has a buffet restaurant, day-use onsen and lodging facilities.
- Hours :
- Office hours 9:00-17:00. Activity hours vary, with fruit picking reception offered 9:00-15:00.
- Date(s) :
- Varies by activity.
- Cost / Price of Admission :
- Farm entrance is free. Separate cost for activities.
- Time Required :
- Varies by activity
- Reservations :
- # of Participants :
- Varies by activity.
- Foreign Languages :
- Luggage Storage :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)265-74-1807 fax : +81(0)265-74-1808 Official site
- By Train
- From Inashi Station(JR Iida Line), 25 min by bus on Ina Bus's Nishi-Minowa route, "Miharashi Farm-Mae" bus stop. From the Ina Bus Terminal, take the same bus.
- By Car
- From Ina IC, 5 min
- 3447-2 Nishi-Minowa, Ina 399-4501
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Echigoya Ryokan in Narai-Juku : Immerse in an Edo-era Inn in Edo-era Post Town Narai-juku
- Oyado Iseya in Narai-Juku : Friendly Service and Delicious Kiso Home Cooking.
- Tsutaya in Kiso-Fukushima : Relaxing Hotel Awash in the History of the Old Kiso Road.
- RAKO Hananoi Hotel at Lake Suwa : Luxurious, Relaxing Lakeside Hotel.
- B&B Megu House ZuKu in Suwa : Stay with the Itoh Family at their Typical Japanese House.
- Farm Restaurant Tomato no Ki : Buffet-style Restaurant with Views of the Southern Alps.
- Soba Tokkuriya : Handmade Japanese Cuisine in and Edo-era Post Town.
- Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Kanten Papa Garden : See Kanten Papa’s Unusual Agar Making Process.
- Komagatake Ropeway to Senjojiki Cirque : Ascend to the High-Alpine Senjojiki Cirque with Ease via the Komagatake Ropeway.
- Eat Komagane Sauce Katsu Don at an Official Restaurant : Try Komagane’s Famous Sauce Katsu Specialty Dish at One of these Fine Restaurants.
- Hyakuso herbal medicine factory tour : Tour the Factory of Natural Herbal Medicine Maker Hyakuso.
- Takato Castle Site Park Cherry Blossoms : Castle Remains Surrounded by Pink Cherry Blossoms in Early April.