Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : 信濃ワイン ワイナリー見学
Third Generation Winery
Nagano’s Kikyougahara region is renowned for its grape-growing climate. The plateau’s grapes gave birth to the “Shinano (Nagano) Wine” movement. This winery takes pride in carefully handcrafting each bottle using wine making processes passed down over three generations. Tours of their underground wine cellars as well as wine tasting sessions are available.
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Closed from 1 to 3-Jan
- Entrance Price :
- Entrance is free. Some wine tasting is free, some requires a fee.
- Time Required :
- 1-2 hours
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Not required(Required for groups of 10 or more.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Luggage Storage :
tel : +81(0)263-52-2581 fax : +81(0)263-52-2582 Official site
- By Train
- From Shiojiri Station(JR Chuo Line), 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Shiojiri IC, 10 min
From Shiojiri North IC, 10 min
- 783 Seba, Shiojiri 399-6462
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Ajari Cafe : Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Fruit Picking at a Full-Scale Orchard in Shiojiri : Large-Scale Orchard Boasting Magical Varieties of Grapes.
- Appreciating Ukiyoe Wood Block Print Art : Rotating Displays of Japan’s Largest Collection of Ukiyoe Woodblock Prints.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Crafts Fair Matsumoto : Browse Japan’s Premier Outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair.