Restaurant Kamakura-mura : レストランかまくら村
Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
20 igloos of various shapes make an appearance for one month each winter. Restaurant Kamakura serves the local specialty, Noroshi-nabe, a stew filled with mushrooms, veggies and meat with a miso-based soup. Enjoy a heart-warming experience of eating a warm nabe inside an ingloo with that special friend.
- Hours :
- 11:00-12:00 13:00-14:00 17:00-18:00 18:30-19:30
- Date(s) :
- Scheduled to be open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Feb (Reservations required)
- Average Price :
- Noroshi nabe hot pot + use of the kamakura igloo, 2100 per adult, 1100 per child.
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(80 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)269-62-3133 fax : +81(0)269-81-2156 Official site
- By Train
- From Iiyama Station (Hokuriku Shinkansen) or Togari-Nozawa-onsen Station(JR Iiyama Line), 15 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, 25 min
- 807-2 Kotobuki, Iiyama 389-2418
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Hotel Haus St.Anton : Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Sasazushi at Kajika-tei : Try Northern Nagano’s Iconic Sasa-Sushi and Tomikura Soba at the Landmark Kajika-tei.
- Cherish Nagano's Countryside through Mayumi Takahashi's Doll Art : Nagano’s Country Lifestyle as Expressed by Mayumi Takahashi’s Doll Art.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Workshop in Iiyama : Japanese Paper Making Using this Distinct Deep-Snow Country Process.
- Metal Engraving with an Iiyama Master Craftsman : Have One of Iiyama’s Master Craftsmen Show How to Engrave Brass.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Making at Kamisukiya (Kijimadaira Village) : Kijimadaira’s Version of Snow-Country Uchiyama Paper Making.