Hotel Haus St.Anton : ホテル ハウス サンアントン
Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
Haus St. Anton embodies a sign of a design ethos of simple, understated luxury that delivers authenticity and individuality. Located right in the city center, St. Anton is a classic European style hotel with a touch of Japanese essence blended harmoniously. Lavishly refurbished rooms, each fully equipped with a warm, rustic decor and historic themed assents. The hotel features a wide range of on-site facilities including a restaurant, bar, onsen (Japanese hot spring ), ion bath, ski rental and others.
- Date(s) :
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥B&B from ¥9,350, Halfboard from ¥11,400
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Required(By Telephone, E-mail, Website)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, German, Spanish (staff speaks basic English, German, Spanish.)
tel : +81(0)269-85-3597 fax : +81(0)269-85-3963 Official site
- By Train
- From Togari Nozawa Onsen Station (JR Iiyama Line), take the Yunohana-go bus (7-8 per day, 15 min, "Nozawa Onsen" bus stop)
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, head northeast on Route 117 13.1km to Ozekibash Bridge-Nishi signal. Turn right onto Route 419 and cross the bridge to Sekizawa signal (650m). Turn left onto Route 38 and proceed northeast 6.1km into Nozawa Onsen. At the Yokoochi (横落) signal, turn right and proceed 1 block. At the "T" (100m), bear left 1 block (40m) right. Hotel will be on the left. (Approx. 38min)
- 9515 Toyosato, Nozawaonsen, Shimotakai 389-2502
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Nabekura Kogen(Heights) Mori no Ie : Wooden Cottages in Nabekura’s Beech Forest.
- Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- 'Sansai' (Mountain Vegetables) Gathering : Go with a Guide to Nozawa Onsen’s Mountains to Gather Wild Plants.
- Straw Craft Making : Deep Snow Country Iiyama's Wintertime Activity: Straw Craft Making.
- Snow Shoe Trekking in the Nabekura Beech Forest : Frollick with Snow Shoes in Nabekura's Powder Snow.
- Tea Time in Nabekura's Beech Forest : Go Trekking for a Picnic in Nabekura's Beech Forest.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Making at Kamisukiya (Kijimadaira Village) : Kijimadaira’s Version of Snow-Country Uchiyama Paper Making.