Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : 野沢ビューホテル嶋田屋
Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
One of Nozawa Onsen’s largest hotels, located on a highpoint overlooking the village. The pride of the hotel are the onsen baths with panoramic views of the village and surrounding mountains. Carefully prepared meals and warm service are the hotel’s trademarks.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, French (Some staff speak English and French.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(20 room(s)), Western Style(2 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)269-85-2124 fax : +81(0)269-85-3938 Official site
- By Train
- From Iiyama Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), via Nozawa Onsen Liner bus. Get off at the last stop ("Grand Hotel-Mae"). Steps from the bus stop.
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, via Route 117, approx. 30 min.
- 8858 Toyosato, Nozawa-onsen, Shimotakai 389-2502
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Hotel Haus St.Anton : Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Nabekura Kogen(Heights) Mori no Ie : Wooden Cottages in Nabekura’s Beech Forest.
- Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- 'Sansai' (Mountain Vegetables) Gathering : Go with a Guide to Nozawa Onsen’s Mountains to Gather Wild Plants.
- Straw Craft Making : Deep Snow Country Iiyama's Wintertime Activity: Straw Craft Making.
- Snow Shoe Trekking in the Nabekura Beech Forest : Frollick with Snow Shoes in Nabekura's Powder Snow.
- Tea Time in Nabekura's Beech Forest : Go Trekking for a Picnic in Nabekura's Beech Forest.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Making at Kamisukiya (Kijimadaira Village) : Kijimadaira’s Version of Snow-Country Uchiyama Paper Making.