Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : ワイナリーレストラン サンクゼール
European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
Restaurant run by the St. Cousair Winery with a panoramic view of the Northern Nagano 5 Peaks, the mountains of Shiga Kogen as well as Iizuna's pastoral landscape. Row upon row of grapevines stretch across the foreground creating the perfect ambience to enjoy some red wine. The restaurant is popular on weekends for wedding receptions.
- Hours :
- 11:30-16:30 (L.O. 15:00); Dinner by reservation only.
- Date(s) :
- Occasionally closed in the winter.
- Average Price :
- Lunch 2,600-4,000 Dinner 3,900-5,000
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Required(Reservations required for dinner.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, French (Bilingual (with English) menu available.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(100 seat(s))
Free shuttle service for groups of 10 or more. Call in advance to arrange.
tel : +81(0)26-253-8070 fax : +81(0)26-253-8008 Official site
- By Train
- From Mure Station(Kita-Shinano Line), 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, 15 min
- 1260 Imogawa, Iizuna 389-1201
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Hotel Tangram : All-in-One Resort Hotel Offereing Year-Round Enjoyment
- Guesthouse Obuse : 4-Room Hotel / Tea Shop / Guide Center.
- Vent Vert : French Country-style Auberge in Quaint Obuse
- Guesthouse Kura : International Guesthouse in a Renovated Historical House in "Storehouse Town" Suzaka.
- Zenkoji Fuchinobo : Temple Lodging along Zenkoji's Main Approach, Famous for Vegetarian Shojin Cuisine.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Yayoiza : Serving Nagano's Heritage Cuisine at the Entrance to Zenkoji.
- Ogawa-no-sho Daimon Shop : Nagano's Own Oyaki Dumplings Cooked on Coals on a Hearth.
- Monzen Machiya Gallery Juniten : 86-year old Renovated Machiya Near the Entrance to Zenkoji.
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.
- Boat Cruise of Nojiri Lake : Cruise on Northern Nagano’s Mountain Gem, Nojiri Lake.
- Smelt Fishing at Nojiri Lake : Go Fishing for Smelt on Lake Nojiri.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Workshop in Iiyama : Japanese Paper Making Using this Distinct Deep-Snow Country Process.