Asabano-an : 浅葉野庵
Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
Kosuge Shrine has historically been one of Nagano's abodes of ascetic hermits. Hidden in a flower garden near the trailhead is this tiny sweets shop. With cherry trees, hydrangea and a myriad of flowering plants and trees out the large picture window, guests enjoy the parfaits with sweet adzuki beans. Light meals of soba and wild mountain plants also available.
- Hours :
- 10:00-17:00 (-16:00 in Oct. and Nov.)
- Date(s) :
- Closed irregularly during the green season and completely from late Nov.until late Apr.
- Average Price :
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- (English menu available.)
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(16 seat(s)), Chairs(14 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)269-65-3988
- By Train
- From Togari-Nozawa-onsen Station(JR Iiyama Line), 15 min by taxi.
By bus, take the Nagaden bus bound for Nozawa Onsen and get off at the Sekisawa stop, then 60 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, via Route 117 towards Nozawa Onsen. Cross the Tokiwa Ohashi Bridge, then before the gas station turn right, then approx. 2km.
- 7092 Mizuho, Iiyama 389-2322
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Hotel Haus St.Anton : Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- 'Sansai' (Mountain Vegetables) Gathering : Go with a Guide to Nozawa Onsen’s Mountains to Gather Wild Plants.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Making at Kamisukiya (Kijimadaira Village) : Kijimadaira’s Version of Snow-Country Uchiyama Paper Making.
- Straw Craft Making : Deep Snow Country Iiyama's Wintertime Activity: Straw Craft Making.
- Cherish Nagano's Countryside through Mayumi Takahashi's Doll Art : Nagano’s Country Lifestyle as Expressed by Mayumi Takahashi’s Doll Art.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Workshop in Iiyama : Japanese Paper Making Using this Distinct Deep-Snow Country Process.