Cafe Satowa : 道の駅 花の駅千曲川「Café里わ」
New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
Located inside Iiyama's "Michi-no-Eki" Road Station situated along the tree-lined Chikuma River. Cafe Satowa offers breakfast and lunch selections featuring local produce. Especially popular is the Satowa Curry Rice with their chef's special blend of spices.
- Hours :
- 7:30-17:00 (L.O. 16:30)
- Date(s) :
- First Thursday of every month (From Jan. to Mar., every Thursday)
- Average Price :
- Breakfast: to 500 Lunch: 400 to 1,980
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, JCB、E-money
- Reservations :
- Not required(Reservations not required.)
- Capacity :
- Indoor: 34 Outdoor: 62（12 in winter）
- Foreign Languages :
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(34 seat(s))
Souvenir and Information desk: 9:00 to 19:00 (18:00 in winter)
Farmer's market: 7:30 to 19:00 (18:00 in Nov. to Mar.) Closes in year-end and New year holidays.
Groups of up to 20 people welcome with prior notice (Seat reservation is not avalable).
tel : +81(0)269-62-1887 fax : +81(0)269-62-1889 Official site
- By Train
- From Shinano-daira Station(JR Iiyama Line), 15 min by walk
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, 20 min
- 7425 Tokiwa, Iiyama 389-2414
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Hotel Haus St.Anton : Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Cherish Nagano's Countryside through Mayumi Takahashi's Doll Art : Nagano’s Country Lifestyle as Expressed by Mayumi Takahashi’s Doll Art.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Making at Kamisukiya (Kijimadaira Village) : Kijimadaira’s Version of Snow-Country Uchiyama Paper Making.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Workshop in Iiyama : Japanese Paper Making Using this Distinct Deep-Snow Country Process.
- Metal Engraving with an Iiyama Master Craftsman : Have One of Iiyama’s Master Craftsmen Show How to Engrave Brass.
- 'Sansai' (Mountain Vegetables) Gathering : Go with a Guide to Nozawa Onsen’s Mountains to Gather Wild Plants.