Nabekura Kogen(Heights) Mori no Ie : なべくら高原・森の家
Wooden Cottages in Nabekura’s Beech Forest.
Cottages perfect for year-round exploration the abundant nature of the Nabekura Highlands. Optional tours (reservations required) include kayaking and trekking in the green season, and cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing in the winter. Guests can cook for themselves making the cottages like summer homes, perfect for extended stays.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥3,500-6,700（meals not included.）
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Union Pay, IC card
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- 7people in one building
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Non-Japanese speakers are requested to bring an interpreter. A few English-speaking staff.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(3 room(s)), Western Style(3 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
Guests cook for themselves, so no meals provided. Onsen + Meal + shuttle bus service package available for reservations made minimum 3 days in advance (price per person 6000 for 2, 5000 for 3-4, 4500 for 5, 4000 for 6+). The only amenity included is a floor mat for the showers. Towels are available for rental. Toothbrushes, combs, and shampoo sets are available for purchase at the Front.
tel : +81(0)269-69-2888 fax : +81(0)269-69-2288 Official site
- By Train
- From Iiyama Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), Transfer to JR Iiyama Line and take to Togari Nozawa Onsen Station, then 15 minutes by taxi.
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, via Route 177, 40 minutes.
- Iiyama 389-2601
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Hotel Haus St.Anton : Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Forest Tie-Dye : Tie-dye a Bandana Using Twigs for a Forest Momento.
- Snow Shoe Trekking in the Nabekura Beech Forest : Frollick with Snow Shoes in Nabekura's Powder Snow.
- Tea Time in Nabekura's Beech Forest : Go Trekking for a Picnic in Nabekura's Beech Forest.
- Straw Craft Making : Deep Snow Country Iiyama's Wintertime Activity: Straw Craft Making.
- 'Sansai' (Mountain Vegetables) Gathering : Go with a Guide to Nozawa Onsen’s Mountains to Gather Wild Plants.