Nozawa Onsen Sparina : 野沢温泉スパリーナ
Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
Sparina features a large outdoor bath where everyone wears a bathing suit. Friends and family members of mixed sexes can enjoy the pool together. From the 100% free-flowing mineral water elevated outdoor baths, you can enjoy a view of many of northern Nagano’s majestic mountains.
- Hours :
- 6:30-20：30（Dec-Mar） 12：00-20：30（Apr-Nov)
- Date(s) :
- Open daily Dec. thru Mar. Closed Wednesdays Apr. thru Nov.
- Entrance Price :
- Adults middle school students or older 700, Children 3 years old to elementary students 500.
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Luggage Storage :
tel : +81(0)269-85-4567 Official site
- By Train
- From Iiyama Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), 25 min by bus (Nozawa Onsen Liner).
Bus access from Nagano Station also available.
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, via Route 117 to Nozawa Onsen, approx. 25 min
- 6748 Toyosato, Nozawaonsen, Shimotakai 389-2502
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Shiraito Waterfall : 70 meter-Wide Sylvan Waterfall
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Hotel Haus St.Anton : Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Nabekura Kogen(Heights) Mori no Ie : Wooden Cottages in Nabekura’s Beech Forest.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- 'Sansai' (Mountain Vegetables) Gathering : Go with a Guide to Nozawa Onsen’s Mountains to Gather Wild Plants.
- Straw Craft Making : Deep Snow Country Iiyama's Wintertime Activity: Straw Craft Making.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Making at Kamisukiya (Kijimadaira Village) : Kijimadaira’s Version of Snow-Country Uchiyama Paper Making.
- Forest Tie-Dye : Tie-dye a Bandana Using Twigs for a Forest Momento.
- Snow Shoe Trekking in the Nabekura Beech Forest : Frollick with Snow Shoes in Nabekura's Powder Snow.