Kita-Alps Bokujyo : 北アルプス牧場 直売店
Great-Tasting Dairy from Cows Growing in Azumino's Natural Wonder.
Fresh, unpasteurized milk the way it was meant to be, full of nutritious minerals and full flavor. Soft serve ice cream made from this milk is unlike any other.
- Hours :
- 10:00-17:00 (give-or-take 30 min)
- Date(s) :
- Open year-round
- Average Price :
- Soft serve ice cream ¥320.
- Reservations :
- Not required(Please contact in advance for large groups.)
- Capacity :
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(20 seat(s))
Having a member of the party that can speak Japanese would be a help.
tel : +81(0)263-83-7571 fax : +81(0)263-83-7571 Official site
- By Train
- From Hotaka Station(JR Oito Line), 30 min by Bicycle or 10 min by Taxi
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, Towards Hotaka, approx. 20 min.
- 8208-5 Hotaka-Ariake, Azumino 399-8301
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Hotaka View Hotel : Resort Hotel at the Base of the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Candela Guest House in Matsumoto : Hideaway Located in a Remodeled Miso Warehouse 5 min from Matsumoto Castle.
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Azumino Art Line Gallery Tour : Indulge in Art Azumino-Style by Touring the Art Line’s Galleries.
- Glass Beadwork in Azumino : Explore Azumino’s Glass Art through Bead Craftwork.
- Clear Bottom Boat Ride in Azumino : Ride a Boat down a Spring-fed Stream past Romantic Waterwheels.
- Wasabizuke-Making Lesson at Daio Wasabi Farm : Tour the Wasabi Farm and Learn How to Cook with Wasabi.
- Appreciating Ukiyoe Wood Block Print Art : Rotating Displays of Japan’s Largest Collection of Ukiyoe Woodblock Prints.