Au Crieur de Vin : Au Crieur de Vin
Casual French Cuisine.
Typical French recipes like steak (red meat) and fried potatoes with simple confections and reasonable wines. Non-stop action from start to close at this cafe bistro.
- Hours :
- 11:30-23:00（L.O. 22:00）
- Average Price :
- Lunch 850-1,600 Dinner 3,000-5,000
- Credit Cards :
- Reservations :
- Not required(Reservations required for large groups.)
- Capacity :
- 96（Winter 60）
- Foreign Languages :
- English, French (French menu available. Some English and French spoken.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(96 seat(s))
Kids menu available. Please refrain from bringing your own children's food. Vegetarian and Halal menu items available. Please inquire ahead of time regarding any special menu requests.
tel : +81(0)263-37-1966 fax : +81(0)263-37-1966 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), 5 min walk from Oshiro-Guchi (East Exit). Proceed straight out from the station along the main street towards Agato no Mori. In 200 meters, turn right at the Kokubucho intersection. Restaurant will be on the right.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, via Route 158 towards Matsumoto Station, approx. 15 min.
- Showa Bldg.1F East,1-2-11 Fukashi, Matsumoto 390-0815
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso