Matsumoto BackPackers : 松本バックパッカーズ
Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
A small, friendly, hostel-type accommodation located a 5-minute walk from Matsumoto Station.
The hosts cater to anyone who wishes for a comfortable place to sleep and the chance to share stories with other travelers. Having a shared kitchen, common room and dormitory-style rooms mean that guests can interact with fellow travelers.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Required(Walk-in Same-day Reservations gladly received pending availability.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(3 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)263-31-5848 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), 5 min from "Alps Guchi" (West) Exit
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, 5 min
- 1-1-6 Shiraita, Matsumoto 390-0863
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso