Tsutaya in Kiso-Fukushima : 街道浪漫おん宿蔦屋
Relaxing Hotel Awash in the History of the Old Kiso Road.
Kiso River Valley
Founded in 1688, the hotel welcomes guests with the same hospitality it has for over 325 years. Tsutaya takes pride in their popular unique style of cooking, a blend of the traditional and their own original creation.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(26 room(s)), Western Style(6 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)264-22-2010 fax : +81(0)264-22-3166 Official site
- By Train
- From Kiso-Fukushima Station(JR Chuo Line), 15 min walk or 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Shiojiri IC, via Route 19, 60 min.
From Ina IC, via Route 361 through the Gonbee Tunnel, approx. 30 min.
- 5162 Fukushima, Kiso, Kiso 397-0001
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Yokokawa Gorge : Picturesque Gorge Famous for Vibrant Spring and Fall Colors.
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Oyado Iseya in Narai-Juku : Friendly Service and Delicious Kiso Home Cooking.
- Echigoya Ryokan in Narai-Juku : Immerse in an Edo-era Inn in Edo-era Post Town Narai-juku
- Kisoji-inn Daikichi : Small Inn Featuring Warm Wood Touches in a Relaxing Natural Setting.
- Fujioto Ryokan in Tsumago : Historical Ryokan Boasting a Traditional Japanese Garden.
- Tsumago's Ryokan Matsushiroya : Two Century-old Inn Featuring Traditional Cuisine in Historical Tsumago-juku.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Soba Tokkuriya : Handmade Japanese Cuisine in and Edo-era Post Town.
- Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
- Farm Restaurant Tomato no Ki : Buffet-style Restaurant with Views of the Southern Alps.
- Nanawarai Sake Brewery Tour : Tour the Nanawarai’s Sake Brewery, the Pride of Kiso Valley.
- How to do Sunki Lacto-Fermenting : Learn to Make Kiso Valley’s Unique Salt-free Pickling Technique.
- Master Gohei Mochi Making : Make Kiso’s Specialty Mochi-rice Sweats.
- Make Chopsticks out of Hinoki : Use Kiso’s Famed Hinoki Wood to Make Your Own Pair of Chopsticks.
- Kiso-Fukushima 'Furusato Taikenkan' Activities Hall : The Place to Experience Kiso Valley's Distinct Culture