Tateshina-Ai : たてしな藍
Indigo dye-themed hotel featuring traditional kaiseki-style dinners.
Surrounded by forest, the hotel boasts guest rooms in Kyoto “Sukiya” style reminiscent of Japanese tea houses. Dinners feature locally-sourced ingredients served one dish at a time. On the hotel premises is an indigo dyeing workshop with accessories and ceramics on display and for sale.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(14 room(s)), Western Style(3 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)266-67-5030 fax : +81(0)266-67-4647 Official site
- By Train
- From Chino Station(JR Chuo Line), Take the Meruhen (Marchen) Kaido (メルヘン街道) bus 30 min to Takimidaira (滝見平) stop, then on foot 3 min. From Chino Station by taxi, 20 min.
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, Via Route 299, 30 min.
- Yokoyakyo Tateshina Kogen, Chino 391-0301
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Resort Hotel Tateshina : Resort Hotel on the Shores of Tateshina Lake Surrounded by Forests at the Foot of Mt.Yatsugatake.
- Tateshina Tokyu Hotel : Classic, Luxury Hotel Perfect for Enjoying the Tateshina Wilderness.
- Auberge Tsutsuji to Kaede in Tateshina : Auberge Restaurant-Inn featuring an open-air onsen bath.
- Ikenotaira Hotel & Resort at Shirakaba Lake : Full-scale Family Resort Offering a Hassle-Free Stay.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Teisyaba Garden : Tea Time in a Community Flower Garden.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.
- Outdoor Family Fun at a Lakeside Amusement Park : Amusement Park and Adventure in the Great Outdoors Beside Shirakaba Lake.
- Visit to Nagato Ranch Dairy Farm : Make Ice Cream, Butter and More at this Working Dairy Farm.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Watchmaking : Assemble a Watch in Suwa, the Switzerland of Japan.