Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : ホテル鷺乃湯
Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
Originating in 1911, Saginoyu is Lake Suwa's first shoreline hotel. The interior includes golden "byobu" screens and classic Japanese oil paintings, as well as a traditional Japanese garden and rock garden. The name "Saginoyu" (Heron Onsen") refers to the original hot spring mineral water that was high in sulfur content, leaving bathers with a white tinge similar to a white heron. Nowadays, the mineral content creates a brownish hue. Meals feature Nagano's "wagyu" beef as well as premium poultry. A luxury modern-Japanese hotel with roots dating back over 100 years.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(55 room(s)), Western Style(13 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)266-52-0480 fax : +81(0)266-58-5204 Official site
- By Train
- From Kami-suwa Station(JR Chuo Line), 8 min walk
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, Towards Lake Suwa, approx. 15 min.
- 3-2-14 Kogan-dori, Suwa 392-0027
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Ikenotaira Hotel & Resort at Shirakaba Lake : Full-scale Family Resort Offering a Hassle-Free Stay.
- Tateshina Tokyu Hotel : Classic, Luxury Hotel Perfect for Enjoying the Tateshina Wilderness.
- Hotel Beniya at Lake Suwa : Hotel Offering a Choice of Rooms, Meals and Onsen Baths.
- Aburaya Ryokan at Lake Suwa : Lakeside Onsen Hotel Known for Friendly Hospitality.
- Chosenkaku Kameya in Shimo-Suwa : 300-Year Old Inn With Famous Garden and Bath, Adjacent to Akinomiya Suwa Grand Shrine.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.
- Outdoor Family Fun at a Lakeside Amusement Park : Amusement Park and Adventure in the Great Outdoors Beside Shirakaba Lake.
- Visit to Nagato Ranch Dairy Farm : Make Ice Cream, Butter and More at this Working Dairy Farm.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes