Resort Hotel Tateshina : リゾートホテル蓼科
Resort Hotel on the Shores of Tateshina Lake Surrounded by Forests at the Foot of Mt.Yatsugatake.
Location offers perfect views of Tateshina Lake below. Adjacent park has 70 wood carvings making for an enjoyable morning or evening stroll. The onsen is Nagano's only acidic hot spring and the mineral waters leave ones skin feeling silky smooth. Dinners incorporate an abundance of Nagano's seasonal ingredients and is available in one of 3 authentic styles, Japanese, French or Chinese. Other facilities include a relaxation salon, table tennis room, outdoor tennis courts (spring thru fall), outdoor pool (summer only), tea lounge, karaoke room and convenience store. Perfect for enjoying holidays.
- Not available in some areas. All guestrooms have internet LAN ports.
- Rental wheelchairs available. Some areas can only be accessed by stairs.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, JCB
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English, Chinese and Korean signage.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(71 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
No smoking rooms are deodorized.
7 halls for banquets or meetings. For dinners, guests can choose from Japanese, Western or Chinese (sometimes as buffet style). Breakfasts are either Japanese / Western buffet or Japanese set meals.
tel : +81(0)266-67-2626 fax : +81(0)266-67-2632 Official site
- By Train
- From Chino Station(JR Chuo Line), From the Nishi Guchi exit, take the Suwa Bus bound for the Kita-Yatsugatake Ropeway approx. 30 min. to the Resort Hotel Tateshina-Mae stop. Hotel is adjacent to the bus stop.
Shuttle service to Chino Station's Higashi Guchi exit also available (prior reservation required).
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, Take the Venus Line towards Tateshina Lake, 18km (25 min)
- 4035 Kitayama, Chino 391-0301
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Tateshina-Ai : Indigo dye-themed hotel featuring traditional kaiseki-style dinners.
- Tateshina Tokyu Hotel : Classic, Luxury Hotel Perfect for Enjoying the Tateshina Wilderness.
- Auberge Tsutsuji to Kaede in Tateshina : Auberge Restaurant-Inn featuring an open-air onsen bath.
- Ikenotaira Hotel & Resort at Shirakaba Lake : Full-scale Family Resort Offering a Hassle-Free Stay.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Teisyaba Garden : Tea Time in a Community Flower Garden.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.
- Outdoor Family Fun at a Lakeside Amusement Park : Amusement Park and Adventure in the Great Outdoors Beside Shirakaba Lake.
- Visit to Nagato Ranch Dairy Farm : Make Ice Cream, Butter and More at this Working Dairy Farm.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes