Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : 築地市場食堂 松本駅前店
Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
With daily shipments of fresh seafood straight from Tokyo's Tsukiji Fish Market, great selection of fish and shellfish dishes made using locally sourced ingredients, all served at reasonable prices. 90-Minute All-You-Can-Drink (980 yen) deal and storefront open to the street adds to the lively atmosphere where visitors can mingle with the locals.
- Hours :
- Monday thru Thursday: 15:00-24:00 (L.O. 23:30)
Friday and Saturday: 15:00-25:00 (L.O. 24:30)
Sunday and Holidays: 15:00-23:00 (L.O. 22:30)
- Date(s) :
- closed Dec. 31st.
- Average Price :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- (English-speaking staff sometimes available.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(50 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)263-33-8887 fax : +81(0)263-33-8899 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), 5 min walk from Oshiro-Guchi Exit
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, 15 min via Route 158.
- 1-4-6 Chuo, Matsumoto 390-0811
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso