Ajari Cafe : Ajari Cafe
Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
Specialties include burgers on home-baked buns, pita sandwiches and bagel sandwiches. Curry rice and pasta are also available. The signature Ajari Burger contains avocado and cheese and is definitely on the wild side size-wise. A bit far from Matsumoto Sta., but popular with foreigners living in Matsumoto.
- Hours :
- 11:00-18:00 (Wednesday and Saturdays -21:00)
- Date(s) :
- Closed Thursdays.
- Average Price :
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (basic level)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(24 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)263-27-7707
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), Take the Alpico Bus bound for Matsumoto Airport and get off at the Futagobashi stop.
- By Car
- From Shiojiri North IC, Take the Matsumoto Ryutsu Gyomu Danchi Dori (Distribution Center Road) for approx. 10 min. Close to the Saga Branch of 82 Bank.
- 5795-1 Sasaga, Matsumoto 399-0033
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Appreciating Ukiyoe Wood Block Print Art : Rotating Displays of Japan’s Largest Collection of Ukiyoe Woodblock Prints.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.