St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : サンクゼールワイナリー
“Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
St. Cousair is a vineyard and winery located in the hills of Iizuna-machi above Nagano City. Besides winery tours, the Iizuna-machi location also features a garden terrace and wedding chapel as well as 2 restaurants and a gift shop that not only sells their award-winning wine but their tasty jams and dressings, too. St. Cousair also operates 30 retail outlets mainly throughout Nagano Prefecture but elsewhere in Japan as well.
(Winery Tours offered 3 times daily at 11:00, 13:30 and 15:00.)
- Closed on Wedenesdays from January thru March
- Entrance Price
- Time Required
- 15 min
- Credit Cards
- VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay
- Not required
- Foreign Languages
- English, French (Gift shop price tags in English.)
- Luggage Storage
Adjacent restaurant features an amazing view.
tel : +81(0)26-253-8002 fax : +81(0)26-253-8304 Official site
- By Train
- From Mure Station(Kita-Shinano Line), 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, 15 min
- 1260 Imogawa, Iizuna, Kamiminochi 389-1201
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Hotel Tangram : All-in-One Resort Hotel Offereing Year-Round Enjoyment
- Guesthouse Obuse : 4-Room Hotel / Tea Shop / Guide Center.
- Vent Vert : French Country-style Auberge in Quaint Obuse
- Guesthouse Kura : International Guesthouse in a Renovated Historical House in "Storehouse Town" Suzaka.
- Zenkoji Fuchinobo : Temple Lodging along Zenkoji's Main Approach, Famous for Vegetarian Shojin Cuisine.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Yayoiza : Serving Nagano's Heritage Cuisine at the Entrance to Zenkoji.
- Ogawa-no-sho Daimon Shop : Nagano's Own Oyaki Dumplings Cooked on Coals on a Hearth.
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.
- Boat Cruise of Nojiri Lake : Cruise on Northern Nagano’s Mountain Gem, Nojiri Lake.
- Smelt Fishing at Nojiri Lake : Go Fishing for Smelt on Lake Nojiri.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Workshop in Iiyama : Japanese Paper Making Using this Distinct Deep-Snow Country Process.