Aburaya Ryokan at Lake Suwa : 油屋旅館
Lakeside Onsen Hotel Known for Friendly Hospitality.
Founded 100 years ago, Aburya prides itself on the friendly hospitality. The onsen baths and cuisine is top class, but the smiles of the staff are the hotel's strongest point. Guests relax in the expansive lobby, enjoy the meticulously maintained garden from the lounges, and the panoramic views from the outdoor baths on the top floor- especially amazing when the sun sets over Lake Suwa.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Diners
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(32 room(s)), Western Style(4 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)266-52-2222 fax : +81(0)266-58-7648 Official site
- By Train
- From Kami-suwa Station(JR Chuo Line), 5 min walk
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, Towards Lake Suwa, approx. 15 min.
From Okaya IC, Towards Lake Suwa, approx. 20 min.
- 3-4-16 Kogan-dori, Suwa 392-0027
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Hotel Beniya at Lake Suwa : Hotel Offering a Choice of Rooms, Meals and Onsen Baths.
- RAKO Hananoi Hotel at Lake Suwa : Luxurious, Relaxing Lakeside Hotel.
- B&B Megu House ZuKu in Suwa : Stay with the Itoh Family at their Typical Japanese House.
- Chosenkaku Kameya in Shimo-Suwa : 300-Year Old Inn With Famous Garden and Bath, Adjacent to Akinomiya Suwa Grand Shrine.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Ajari Cafe : Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Lake Suwa Fireworks Display : Watch Nagano’s Biggest Fireworks Displays (One of the Most Famous in Japan).
- Watchmaking : Assemble a Watch in Suwa, the Switzerland of Japan.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.