Fruit Picking at a Full-Scale Orchard in Shiojiri
Fumondi Orchard : フモンヂ観光園
Large-Scale Orchard Boasting Magical Varieties of Grapes.
Fumondi Orchard grows a wide variety of grapes, including the magical "Olympia" as well as the popular "Shine Muscat". Eating them freshly picked off the vine is a specially treat. Some grapes also grown in greenhouses. The orchard uses a minimum amount of pesticides and all natural fertilizers. Apple and peach picking also available.
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Fruit picking available mid-Aug. to late Dec., open daily during the season.
- Cost / Price of Admission :
- Apple picking: Adults 650, Children elementary age or younger 350.
Grape picking: Adults 650 - 3240, Children elementary age or younger 350 - 1620.
Peach picking: Adults 650, Children elementary age or younger 350.
To pick and take with you, grapes from 800 per kg, Apples from 400 per kg, Peaches from 600 per kg.
Especially extensive variety of grapes.
- Reservations :
- Not required(Required for groups.)
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Body language.)
- Luggage Storage :
Fruit picked to take with you will be charged by weight.
For grape picking, higher grade / price options may be available.
tel : +81(0)263-52-0474 fax : +81(0)263-52-0415 Official site
- By Train
- From Shiojiri Station(JR Chuo Line), 20 min on foot or 5 min by taxi.
- By Car
- From Shiojiri IC, 10 min.
- Kikyogahara 73-66 Soga, Shiojiri 399-6461
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Ajari Cafe : Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Appreciating Ukiyoe Wood Block Print Art : Rotating Displays of Japan’s Largest Collection of Ukiyoe Woodblock Prints.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Crafts Fair Matsumoto : Browse Japan’s Premier Outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.