Hotaka View Hotel : 穂高ビューホテル
Resort Hotel at the Base of the Northern Japanese Alps.
Centrally located to both Kamikochi and Ougizawa, the starting point for the Tateyama / Kurobe Alpine Route.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, JCB
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Simple English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(12 room(s)), Western Style(84 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
Optional events (taiko drum show, mochi rice pounding, oden party) available for additional charges.
For guests who request no-smoking, rooms are deodorized.
tel : +81(0)263-83-6200 fax : +81(0)263-83-6207 Official site
- By Train
- From Hotaka Station(JR Oito Line), 15 min by taxi. Hotel shuttle bus also available at 14:50, 16:00, 16:45 and 17:35 (prior reservation required).
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, 20 min
- 2200-3 Hotaka-maki, Azumino 399-8305
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Tokusawa-en in Kamikochi : Base for Climbing the Northern Alps, or Rest Stop While Walking the Kamikochi Basin.
- Nishi-Itoya in Kamikochi : Foreigner-friendly lodge in the heart of the Kamikochi basin.
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Kita-Alps Bokujyo : Great-Tasting Dairy from Cows Growing in Azumino's Natural Wonder.
- Ajari Cafe : Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Azumino Art Line Gallery Tour : Indulge in Art Azumino-Style by Touring the Art Line’s Galleries.
- Glass Beadwork in Azumino : Explore Azumino’s Glass Art through Bead Craftwork.
- Wasabizuke-Making Lesson at Daio Wasabi Farm : Tour the Wasabi Farm and Learn How to Cook with Wasabi.
- Clear Bottom Boat Ride in Azumino : Ride a Boat down a Spring-fed Stream past Romantic Waterwheels.
- Walking Kamikochi's Weston Loop : Stroll along the Base of the 2,000-Meter High Kamikochi Valley.