Hoshino Resorts KAI Matsumoto : 星野リゾート 界 松本
Art-Filled Inn Featuring a Blend of Traditional and Modern Japanese Design.
The inn features traditional Japanese beauty in harmony with modern design. Nightly concerts fill the lobby with beautiful melody. After enjoying the ‘Eight-Types, 13-Ways’ (in Japanese, “Hasshu, Jyusan-Toori”) various onsen baths, guests are treated to kaiseki-style dinners that pair well with Nagano wines.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥26,000- (including 2 meals)
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex,
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English registration and other help available.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(25 room(s)), Western Style(1 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
No-smoking rooms not available but all rooms deodorized.
tel : +81(0)570-073-011 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), 15 min by taxi. By bus, board at stop #1 at the Matsumoto Bus Terminal bound for Shindai-keiyu Asama Onsen, getting off at the Hot Plaza Asama-mae stop, then 1 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, Take Route 143 3.5km, then straight on to Route 284. At the Lawson convenience store turn right then at the Naka-Asama intersection turn right. Located behind the Asama Onsen post office.
- 1-31-1 Asama Onsen, Matsumoto 390-0303
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Ryokan Sugimoto in Matsumoto's Utsukushigahara Onsen : 3-Story Wooden Inn featuring jazz music and folk craft touches.
- Hotel Shoho in Matsumoto's Utsukushigahara Onsen : Matsumoto City – Utsukushigahara Onsen’s Landmark Accommodation.
- Candela Guest House in Matsumoto : Hideaway Located in a Remodeled Miso Warehouse 5 min from Matsumoto Castle.
- Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu : Hotel with Japanese Accents in the Heart of Matsumoto.
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Crafts Fair Matsumoto : Browse Japan’s Premier Outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.