Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu : 松本ホテル花月
Hotel with Japanese Accents in the Heart of Matsumoto.
Hotel Kagetsu, Matsumoto's classic old-fashioned hotel established in 1896. Conveniently located within walking distance to Matsumoto Castle. Interior features Matsumoto's unique folk craft furniture. Common bath is available 24 hours and uses a natural spring source from on the premises.
Located approx. 400m from Matsumoto Castle's south entrance, Hotel Kagetsu features a traditional Japanese appearance with white plaster facade and black clay roof tiles. The interior features Matsumoto's traditional folkcraft furniture for a classic feel that is popular with the guests.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Highly suggested, via telephone, e-mail or website.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Minimal English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(15 room(s)), Western Style(71 room(s))
tel : +81(0)263-32-0114 fax : +81(0)263-33-4775 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), walk east on route 143 for 350m to the Fukashi 2-Chome signal. Turn left and proceed north 600m to Matsumoto Castle-Minami signal. Turn right and hotel will be on the left in 240m. (Approx. 12 min)
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, take Route 158/143 east 2.6km to the Chuo 2-chome signal. Turn left and proceed 310m to the Matsumoto Castle-Minami signal and turn right. Hotel will be on the right in 240m. (Approx. 10 min)
- 4-8-9 Ote, Matsumoto 390-0874
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Candela Guest House in Matsumoto : Hideaway Located in a Remodeled Miso Warehouse 5 min from Matsumoto Castle.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso