Hotel Shoho in Matsumoto's Utsukushigahara Onsen : ホテル翔峰
Matsumoto City – Utsukushigahara Onsen’s Landmark Accommodation.
Large-scale Japanese-style hotel with 112 rooms accommodating up to 500 guests. All rooms offer beautiful vistas of castle town Matsumoto and the Japanese Alps. Expansive onsen bathing facilities featuring 5 types of baths including an outdoor bath surrounded by a formal Japanese garden. Dinners are creative kaiseki-style meals heavy on ingredients made in Nagano. Kimono-clad staff provide the warmest service.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, JCB、Diners
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken. English signage.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(87 room(s)), Western Style(25 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)263-38-7755 fax : +81(0)263-38-7700 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), By taxi, 15 min (approx. 2000 yen). By bus, from bus stop #3 (Utsukushigahara line), 20 min / 340 yen. Free shuttle bus departs Matsumoto Station Shiroguchi exit 16:00 and 17:00, with return departing the hotel at 09:00 and 10:00.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, 20 min
- 527 Satoyamabe, Matsumoto 390-0221
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Ryokan Sugimoto in Matsumoto's Utsukushigahara Onsen : 3-Story Wooden Inn featuring jazz music and folk craft touches.
- Hoshino Resorts KAI Matsumoto : Art-Filled Inn Featuring a Blend of Traditional and Modern Japanese Design.
- Candela Guest House in Matsumoto : Hideaway Located in a Remodeled Miso Warehouse 5 min from Matsumoto Castle.
- Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu : Hotel with Japanese Accents in the Heart of Matsumoto.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Crafts Fair Matsumoto : Browse Japan’s Premier Outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.