Candela Guest House in Matsumoto : カンデラゲストハウス
Hideaway Located in a Remodeled Miso Warehouse 5 min from Matsumoto Castle.
Guesthouse providing lodging (no meals) in shared rooms situated in an old miso warehouse. Guests gather to chat in the lobby on seats made from old miso barrels. The staff prides themselves on giving personalized sightseeing recommendations for the area.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Required(Walk-ins welcome pending availability.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken. English signage.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(2 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)70-6993-8900 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), By bus bound for Shindai Yokota Loop Line 130 (信大横田循環線130系統), 10 min to the Shinmachi stop. Located directly in front.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, 12 min
- 1-4-5 Kita-Fukashi, Matsumoto 390-0872
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu : Hotel with Japanese Accents in the Heart of Matsumoto.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso