Restaurants - Casual Japanese
Karuizawa Meiji-tei : 明治亭 軽井沢店
Unbearably Delicious Sauce Katsu-don.
Strong flavors you can only get here. Specialty is their "Sauce Katsu-don", domestically-grown pork, tender with a rich taste, breaded and fried, covered with their special sauce and served over rice. Once you try it, you will never forget it.
- Hours :
- 11:00-22:00（L.O. 21:30）
- Date(s) :
- Open year-round
- Average Price :
- Lunch 1,300～1,800 Dinner 2,000～2,500
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese, Korean (English, Chinese and Korean menus available.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(65 seat(s))
In the Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza's "Aji no Machi" food court, 3rd restaurant from the east side.
tel : +81(0)267-41-1112 fax : +81(0)267-41-1117 Official site
- By Train
- From Karuizawa Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), Directly in front of the Minami-guchi (south exit).
- By Car
- From Usui-Karuizawa IC, 12.5km, approx. 14 min.
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza,Karuizawa,Karuizawa,389-0102
- Sightseeing Spots
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza : Vast Outlet Shopping Mall in Nagano’s Great Outdoors
- Kyu-Karuizawa : The Iconic Main Street of Old Karuizawa.
- St. Paul Catholic Church : Romantic Chapel Vestige of Karuizawa’s Missionary Roots
- Shaw Memorial Church : Oldest Church in Karuizawa Memorializing the Resort Town’s Founding Father
- Former Mikasa Hotel : Karuizawa's Landmark Japanese-built “Western” Hotel
- Places of Lodging
- Karuizawa Prince Hotels : More Than Just a Place to Stay, a Myriad of Activities to Enjoy.
- Candytuft : Small, Family-run Pension in the Heart of Sylvan Karuizawa.
- Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Takamine Onsen "Lamp Inn" : Romantic “Oil Lamp”-themed inn located at 2000 m featuring a panoramic “Above-the-Clouds” Bath.
- Sekisyo-Chaya : Japanese Eatery Close to Karuizawa Sta. with Fresh Fish Straight from the Sea of Japan, Local Poultry and Wide Variety of Sake.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Akaneya Coffee : Cafe Where Every Menu Item is an Original.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Shabu-shabu Log-tei : Wagyu dining in Karuizawa's forest.
- Glass Blowing in Karuizawa : Try a New Experience While Visiting Nagano – Glassblowing!
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car: Hishino Onsen Tokiwakan : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.