Shabu-shabu Log-tei : ろぐ亭
Wagyu dining in Karuizawa's forest.
The quintessential Karuizawa experience in a big log house restaurant serving wagyu beef in shabu-shabu, sukiyaki, grilled, steaks and more. Constantly trying to perfect wagyu dishes. Log house style cottages for accommodation also available.
- Hours :
- 11:00-14:00 17:00-21:30（L.O. 21:00）
- Date(s) :
- Closed Wednesdays.
- Average Price :
- Lunch 900-2,000 Dinner 3,000-5,000
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese (Chinese menu available.)
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(20 seat(s)), Chairs(60 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)267-45-2341 Official site
- By Train
- From Karuizawa Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), By taxi (10 min). From Naka-Karuizawa Station, 4 min on foot. Shuttle service provided from Karuizawa-area hotels.
- By Car
- From Usui-Karuizawa IC, 15 min
From Komoro IC, 20 min
- 3148-1 Nagakura, Karuizawa, Kitasaku 389-0111
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza : Vast Outlet Shopping Mall in Nagano’s Great Outdoors
- Former Mikasa Hotel : Karuizawa's Landmark Japanese-built “Western” Hotel
- Kyu-Karuizawa : The Iconic Main Street of Old Karuizawa.
- St. Paul Catholic Church : Romantic Chapel Vestige of Karuizawa’s Missionary Roots
- Shaw Memorial Church : Oldest Church in Karuizawa Memorializing the Resort Town’s Founding Father
- Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Candytuft : Small, Family-run Pension in the Heart of Sylvan Karuizawa.
- Highland Inn ease : Pension in Southern Karuizawa Popular With Foreigners.
- Karuizawa Prince Hotels : More Than Just a Place to Stay, a Myriad of Activities to Enjoy.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Karuizawa Meiji-tei : Unbearably Delicious Sauce Katsu-don.
- Akaneya Coffee : Cafe Where Every Menu Item is an Original.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Sekisyo-Chaya : Japanese Eatery Close to Karuizawa Sta. with Fresh Fish Straight from the Sea of Japan, Local Poultry and Wide Variety of Sake.
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Glass Blowing in Karuizawa : Try a New Experience While Visiting Nagano – Glassblowing!
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.