Karuizawa Prince Hotels : 軽井沢プリンスホテル
More Than Just a Place to Stay, a Myriad of Activities to Enjoy.
Spread out over 500,000㎡ the Karuizawa Prince Resort encompasses 4 distinct hotels, a 9-hole golf courses, ski area, tennis courts, outlet shopping mall with over 250 shops, cycling paths and more.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- 11:00 (depending on plan, 12:00)
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥Per room, 12,711-411,404
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Western Style(707 room(s))
- Currency Exchange :
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)267-42-1111 fax : +81(0)267-42-8118 Official site
- By Train
- From Karuizawa Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), Free shuttle bus available (runs every 20 min).
- By Car
- From Usui-Karuizawa IC, Usually 10 min.
- Nimami-Karuizawa, Karuizawa, Kitasaku 389-0193
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza : Vast Outlet Shopping Mall in Nagano’s Great Outdoors
- Kyu-Karuizawa : The Iconic Main Street of Old Karuizawa.
- St. Paul Catholic Church : Romantic Chapel Vestige of Karuizawa’s Missionary Roots
- Shaw Memorial Church : Oldest Church in Karuizawa Memorializing the Resort Town’s Founding Father
- Former Mikasa Hotel : Karuizawa's Landmark Japanese-built “Western” Hotel
- Highland Inn ease : Pension in Southern Karuizawa Popular With Foreigners.
- Candytuft : Small, Family-run Pension in the Heart of Sylvan Karuizawa.
- Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Takamine Onsen "Lamp Inn" : Romantic “Oil Lamp”-themed inn located at 2000 m featuring a panoramic “Above-the-Clouds” Bath.
- Sekisyo-Chaya : Japanese Eatery Close to Karuizawa Sta. with Fresh Fish Straight from the Sea of Japan, Local Poultry and Wide Variety of Sake.
- Karuizawa Meiji-tei : Unbearably Delicious Sauce Katsu-don.
- Akaneya Coffee : Cafe Where Every Menu Item is an Original.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Glass Blowing in Karuizawa : Try a New Experience While Visiting Nagano – Glassblowing!
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.