Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : ちゃんこ料理 たまや
Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
Sumo-themed restaurant located steps from Yudanaka Station. Interior features sumo-related pictures and artifacts. The house specialty is 'chanko-nabe', a highly-nutritious stew served at sumo stables. Other menu choices include yakitori (chicken on skewers), minced crab meat dumplings, and broiled pork.
- Hours :
- 17:30-22:30（L.O. 22:00）
- Date(s) :
- Closed Wednesdays and Dec. 31st / Jan 1st.
- Average Price :
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English menu with pictures available. )
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(30 seat(s)), Chairs(5 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)269-33-2410 fax : +81(0)269-33-8643
- By Train
- From Yudanaka Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), 2 min on foot from the main exit.
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, via Route 292 (Olympic Highway). Take the Yudanaka Station exit and proceed towards the station. Approx. 5 min. Parking at the station parking lot, then 2 min on foot.
- 3277-2 Hirao, Yamanouchi 381-0401
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Yudanaka Seifuso : Family-run Traditional Ryokan 2-min from Yudanaka Station with Private Onsen Bath and WiFi.
- Uotoshi Ryokan in Yudanaka : Ryokan with a Kyudo (Japanese Archery) Range.
- Yorozuya : Landmark Yudanaka Onsen Ryokan with Famous Momoyama Bath and Historical Shoraiso Building
- Shimaya Ryokan : Renowned Heartfelt Friendly Service Proudly Providing True Japanese Ryokan Hospitality.
- Ryokan Biyu no Yado : Located in the heart of Yudanaka Onsen, Convenient to the Snow Monkeys.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Try Your Hand at Kyudo (Japanese Archery) : Experience Kyudo, Japan’s Spiritual Version of Archery.
- Onsen-Hopping at Shibu Onsen : Soak in Shibu Onsen’s 9 Public Baths for Good Luck.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Photographing Japanese Macaques in the Wild : Observe Japanese Monkeys Up-Close in Their Natural Habitat
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.