Yudanaka Seifuso : 湯田中温泉 清風荘
Family-run Traditional Ryokan 2-min from Yudanaka Station with Private Onsen Bath and WiFi.
A quick 2 min walk from Yudanaka Station and convenient for Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park (the Snow Monkeys) as well as buses for Shiga Kogen and (in winter) Ryuo ski area. All guestrooms are Japanese (tatami mat) style and have free WiFi. Seifuso also boasts a large outdoor onsen bath as well as one that can be reserved privately.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(15 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)269-33-3295 fax : +81(0)269-33-2811 Official site
- By Train
- From Yudanaka Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), 2 min walk
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, via Route 292, 15 mi.
- 3268 Hirao, Yamanouchi, Shimotakai 381-0401
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Uotoshi Ryokan in Yudanaka : Ryokan with a Kyudo (Japanese Archery) Range.
- Yorozuya : Landmark Yudanaka Onsen Ryokan with Famous Momoyama Bath and Historical Shoraiso Building
- Shimaya Ryokan : Renowned Heartfelt Friendly Service Proudly Providing True Japanese Ryokan Hospitality.
- Ryokan Biyu no Yado : Located in the heart of Yudanaka Onsen, Convenient to the Snow Monkeys.
- Kokuya in Shibu Onsen : Sukiya (Tea House)-Style Ryokan Founded 400 Years Ago, Close to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Try Your Hand at Kyudo (Japanese Archery) : Experience Kyudo, Japan’s Spiritual Version of Archery.
- Onsen-Hopping at Shibu Onsen : Soak in Shibu Onsen’s 9 Public Baths for Good Luck.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Photographing Japanese Macaques in the Wild : Observe Japanese Monkeys Up-Close in Their Natural Habitat
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.