Yorozuya : よろづや
Landmark Yudanaka Onsen Ryokan with Famous Momoyama Bath and Historical Shoraiso Building
The main onsen bath, "Momoyama-buro", is registered as a National Tangible Cultural Property, while its expansive outdoor bath is set in a well-maintained formal Japanese garden. Guests are greeted with a myriad of antiques and artwork by local artists as well as fresh flowers in the lobby and common areas. Meals feature dishes representative of Northern Nagano. The 'Shoraiso' wing, also on the National Registry, is an exquisitely detailed wooden structure sure to make for a special memory.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(70 room(s)), Western Style(7 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)269-33-2111 fax : +81(0)269-33-2119 Official site
- By Train
- From Yudanaka Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), 7 min walk. Free pick-up at Yudanaka Station available.
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, via Route 292 and the Shiga Kogen / Nakano Toll Road. 13km, approx. 15 min.
- 3137 Hirao, Yamanouchi, Shimotakai 381-0401
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Shimaya Ryokan : Renowned Heartfelt Friendly Service Proudly Providing True Japanese Ryokan Hospitality.
- Ryokan Biyu no Yado : Located in the heart of Yudanaka Onsen, Convenient to the Snow Monkeys.
- Uotoshi Ryokan in Yudanaka : Ryokan with a Kyudo (Japanese Archery) Range.
- Yudanaka Seifuso : Family-run Traditional Ryokan 2-min from Yudanaka Station with Private Onsen Bath and WiFi.
- Kokuya in Shibu Onsen : Sukiya (Tea House)-Style Ryokan Founded 400 Years Ago, Close to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Try Your Hand at Kyudo (Japanese Archery) : Experience Kyudo, Japan’s Spiritual Version of Archery.
- Onsen-Hopping at Shibu Onsen : Soak in Shibu Onsen’s 9 Public Baths for Good Luck.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Photographing Japanese Macaques in the Wild : Observe Japanese Monkeys Up-Close in Their Natural Habitat
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.