Ikenotaira Hotel & Resort at Shirakaba Lake : 白樺リゾート 池の平ホテル
Full-scale Family Resort Offering a Hassle-Free Stay.
With direct bus service from Shinjuku (Tokyo) and Nagoya, guests don’t have to worry about transportation. And with both an amusement park and ski area run by the resort, guests are free to decide on a whim how to spend their time. The hotel also boasts Nagano’s largest open-air onsen bath that families are welcome to enjoy as everyone wears bathing suits.
- Wheelchairs available for use. One toilet is wheelchair-accessible.
- reservation is needed
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese, (English, Chinese (traditional and simplified) speakers always on staff.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(22 room(s)), Western Style(110 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
133 guestrooms with tatami mat rooms and beds. Several banquet rooms and convention facilities (capacity 70 guests) available. Familiar with serving banquets to groups from overseas.
tel : +81(0)266-68-2100 fax : +81(0)267-55-6369 Official site
- By Train
- From Chino Station(JR Chuo Line), From the West Exit bus stop #3, take the Alpico bus bound for Shirakaba-ko & Kurumayama Kogen (白樺湖・車山高原) and get off at Shirakaba-ko bus station (50 min). Or by taxi, 30 min.
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, 30 min
From Saku IC, 50 min
- Lake Shirakaba, Chino 391-0392
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Tateshina Tokyu Hotel : Classic, Luxury Hotel Perfect for Enjoying the Tateshina Wilderness.
- Resort Hotel Tateshina : Resort Hotel on the Shores of Tateshina Lake Surrounded by Forests at the Foot of Mt.Yatsugatake.
- Auberge Tsutsuji to Kaede in Tateshina : Auberge Restaurant-Inn featuring an open-air onsen bath.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Tateshina-Ai : Indigo dye-themed hotel featuring traditional kaiseki-style dinners.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Teisyaba Garden : Tea Time in a Community Flower Garden.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.
- Outdoor Family Fun at a Lakeside Amusement Park : Amusement Park and Adventure in the Great Outdoors Beside Shirakaba Lake.
- Visit to Nagato Ranch Dairy Farm : Make Ice Cream, Butter and More at this Working Dairy Farm.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes