Ryokan Sugimoto in Matsumoto's Utsukushigahara Onsen : 旅館すぎもと
3-Story Wooden Inn featuring jazz music and folk craft touches.
The interior is full of antiques, folk craft, ceramic art and paintings. No two rooms are built the same. Wherever one walks throughout the inn, jazz plays in the background. The dinner features the local cuisine and is designed to complement the local sake.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(10 room(s)), Western Style(7 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)263-32-3379 fax : +81(0)263-33-5830 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), From the Oshiro Exit (east exit), take the Alpico Bus bound for Utsukushigahara Onsen and get off at Utsukushigahara Onsen Shita stop, approx. 25 min. Then 3 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, 7km from Matsumoto city center (approx. 35 min)
- Satoyamabe Satoyamabe, Matsumoto 390-0221
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Hotel Shoho in Matsumoto's Utsukushigahara Onsen : Matsumoto City – Utsukushigahara Onsen’s Landmark Accommodation.
- Hoshino Resorts KAI Matsumoto : Art-Filled Inn Featuring a Blend of Traditional and Modern Japanese Design.
- Candela Guest House in Matsumoto : Hideaway Located in a Remodeled Miso Warehouse 5 min from Matsumoto Castle.
- Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu : Hotel with Japanese Accents in the Heart of Matsumoto.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Crafts Fair Matsumoto : Browse Japan’s Premier Outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.