Accommodation - Traditional Ryokan
Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : ぬのや旅館
Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
This inn was built in the 1920's, almost a century ago. Located along Nakamachi Dori street, popular for the 'kura' storehouse design of the buildings along the street. Matsumoto Castle, Station and Art Museum are all within a 10-minute walk. The friendly proprietress greets the guests, 90% of whom are from overseas, as they enjoy the relaxed, home-like atmosphere with reasonable prices.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(8 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
All rooms no smoking. Meals not provided but numerous restaurants, cafe and convenience stores in walking distance. Coin laundry 15 minutes on foot.
tel : +81(0)263-32-0545 fax : +81(0)263-32-0545
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), From the Shiroguchi Exit, 12 minutes on foot.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, 15 min
- 3-5-7,Chuo,Matsumoto City,390-0811
- Sightseeing Spots
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Candela Guest House in Matsumoto : Hideaway Located in a Remodeled Miso Warehouse 5 min from Matsumoto Castle.
- Hotel New Station Matsumoto : Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- Crafts Fair Matsumoto : Browse Japan’s Premier Outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair.