Tateshina Tokyu Hotel : 蓼科東急ホテル
Classic, Luxury Hotel Perfect for Enjoying the Tateshina Wilderness.
Rich interior imbued with the scent of firewood, stout pine pillars, wood beams each individually carved ... Tateshina Tokyu Hotel boasts an authentic classic Western design. Vivid wild azalea flowers contrast with the light green of new growth in the spring, delicate pincushion flowers carpet the ground in the summer, and the fall is highlighted by the brilliant golden yellows of the larch trees. In the hotel's private garden, wild birds as well as squirrels and foxes can be seen. And the starts at night will seem as if they are close enough to touch. The lodge is in perfect harmony with Tateshina's nature.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Simple English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(78 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
Tateshina Tokyu Hotel's official website http://www.tateshina-tokyuresort.jp (Japanese language only)
tel : +81(0)266-69-3109 fax : +81(0)266-69-3100 Official site
- By Train
- From Chino Station(JR Chuo Line), Free regular shuttle service (check hotel website for times) available. Reservations not required.
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, via the Venus Line, 16km (approx. 30 min )
From Saku IC, via Route 152 for 60km, approx. 90 min.
- 4026-2, Shikayama Kitayama, Chino 391-0301
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Resort Hotel Tateshina : Resort Hotel on the Shores of Tateshina Lake Surrounded by Forests at the Foot of Mt.Yatsugatake.
- Tateshina-Ai : Indigo dye-themed hotel featuring traditional kaiseki-style dinners.
- Auberge Tsutsuji to Kaede in Tateshina : Auberge Restaurant-Inn featuring an open-air onsen bath.
- Ikenotaira Hotel & Resort at Shirakaba Lake : Full-scale Family Resort Offering a Hassle-Free Stay.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Teisyaba Garden : Tea Time in a Community Flower Garden.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.
- Outdoor Family Fun at a Lakeside Amusement Park : Amusement Park and Adventure in the Great Outdoors Beside Shirakaba Lake.
- Visit to Nagato Ranch Dairy Farm : Make Ice Cream, Butter and More at this Working Dairy Farm.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes