Hanaya in Bessho Onsen : 旅館花屋
Traditional Japanese Construction Built by Master Craftsmen with Western Accents for a "Taisho Romance" Feel.
Founded in 1917, Hanaya has 42 guestrooms spread out over 21,450㎡, connected by passageways open to the gardens. No two rooms are alike, and practically the entire complex is a registered National Tangible Cultural Property. Built by the master craftsmen of Bessho Onsen's many historical temples, Hanaya's details in the woodwork will amaze you. Classic lanterns and antiques add to the overall "Taisho Romance" feel. Perfect for that special occasion.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(42 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
Being of old-fashioned wood construction, many of the areas require using stairways. Room size and layout vary by each guestroom.
tel : +81(0)268-38-3131 fax : +81(0)268-38-7923 Official site
- By Train
- From Bessho-Onsen Station(Ueda Dentetsu Bessho Line), 5 min on foot. "Gurutto Bus" shuttle bus also available (year-round except during the New Years holidays).
- By Car
- From Ueda Sugadaira IC, Take the Route 18 Bypass towards Bessho Onsen. At the Shimo-Kojima intersection, turn right and proceed straight for 5km. (Approx. 30 min)
- 169 Bessho-Onsen, Ueda 386-1431
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Unno-juku Post Town : Post Town with Distinctive Architecture and Beautiful Streetscape
- Uematsuya Ryokan in Bessho Onsen : Friendly Ryokan in the Center of Bessho Onsen.
- Ueda Mahoroba Youth Hostel in Bessho Onsen : "At-Home" Youth Hostel convenient to Bessho Onsen.
- Saito Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen : Modern High-Rise Onsen Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen.
- Izumiya Ryokan in Reisenji Onsen : Simple Onsen Inn Secluded in the Hills in Reisenji Onsen
- Hotel Platon : City Hotel Amenities at Reasonable Prices with Onsen Baths.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Ramen Kameya : Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Zazen Meditation -- At Bessho Onsen's Historical Anraku-ji Temple : Attend a Zazen Meditation Session at Bessho Onsen’s Historical Anraku-Ji Temple.
- Shioda Plain Temple Walk : Take in the Historical Temples around Bessho Onsen with this 1-Day Tour.
- Silk Weaving Experience (Ueda Tsumugi) : Sit at a 100-Year Old Loom and Make Your Own Ueda Silk Weaving.
- Hotto Stay Rural Visit : Rural Lifestyle Mini-Experience.
- Volunteer Guide Tours in Ueda : Have a Volunteer English Guide Show You Ueda's Castle Town!