Izumiya Ryokan in Reisenji Onsen : 和泉屋旅館
Simple Onsen Inn Secluded in the Hills in Reisenji Onsen
Old-fashioned ryokan with a classic ‘naka-niwa’ central garden and passageway crossing over to the detached guestrooms. Located in Reisenji Onsen, a simple, quiet resort town nestled in the hills on the northern tip of the Utsukushi-ga-hara Plateau.
Convenient to the Kamakura-era temples of the scenic pastoral Shioda Plain.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(14 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Not Available
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)268-44-2011 fax : +81(0)268-44-2012 Official site
- By Train
- From Ueda Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), Chikuma Bus to Kakeyu Onsen, use the Reisenji Iriguchi Miyazawa stop. From there, 1.7km, with shuttle service available.
- By Car
- From Tobu-Yunomaru IC, 30 min
From Matsumoto IC, 80 min
- 2530 Hirai, Ueda 386-0321
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Unno-juku Post Town : Post Town with Distinctive Architecture and Beautiful Streetscape
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Ueda Mahoroba Youth Hostel in Bessho Onsen : "At-Home" Youth Hostel convenient to Bessho Onsen.
- Hanaya in Bessho Onsen : Traditional Japanese Construction Built by Master Craftsmen with Western Accents for a "Taisho Romance" Feel.
- Saito Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen : Modern High-Rise Onsen Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen.
- Uematsuya Ryokan in Bessho Onsen : Friendly Ryokan in the Center of Bessho Onsen.
- Tobira Onsen Myojinkan : A solitary inn tucked into the foothills at the 1050m level of the Utsukushigahara Plateau. Relais & Châteaux member.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Kokuzo : Natural Yeast Artisan Bread Shop in a 150-Year Old Farmhouse.
- Ramen Kameya : Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Hotto Stay Rural Visit : Rural Lifestyle Mini-Experience.
- Shioda Plain Temple Walk : Take in the Historical Temples around Bessho Onsen with this 1-Day Tour.
- Zazen Meditation -- At Bessho Onsen's Historical Anraku-ji Temple : Attend a Zazen Meditation Session at Bessho Onsen’s Historical Anraku-Ji Temple.
- Outdoor sculptures : See Spectacular Artwork in a Spectacular Mountaintop Setting.
- Volunteer Guide Tours in Ueda : Have a Volunteer English Guide Show You Ueda's Castle Town!