Uematsuya Ryokan in Bessho Onsen : 上松屋旅館
Friendly Ryokan in the Center of Bessho Onsen.
UEMATSUYA is a Japanese Style hotel located in the center of the town has 146 years history provides authentic Japanese food, high-quality natural hot spring, Japanese style facilities and service. Importantly, we have staff who are fluent of English and Chinese so that most of foreigner can relax without any worries. We guarantee that all of our guests from abroad will enjoy the most comfortable and memorial stay with outstanding Japanese experience.
You can experience not only Japanese style stay, also historical town at Bessho Onsen. The location is also convenience as there is an direct Shinkansen from Tokyo to the city.
- Date(s) :
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥10,000-(Half Board (Dinner & Breakfast)), ¥8,000-(B&B), ¥5,000-(Room Only)
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Please check the website. Walk-in Same-day Reservations gladly received pending availability.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(24 room(s)), Western Style(7 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Not Available
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)268-38-2300 fax : +81(0)268-38-8501 Official site
- By Train
- From Bessho Onsen Station(Ueda Dentetsu Bessho Line), 10 min walk.
Pick-service bases available. (14:00-17:00 call in advance).
- By Car
- From Ueda Sugadaira IC, via Route 144 - Route 18 Bypass - Route 143 - Route 177. 17km (approx. 30 min.)About 30min from Ueda-Sugadaira I.C., Joshinetsu Expressway
- 1628 Bessho Onsen, Ueda 386-1431
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Uedajo Castle Ruin Park : Invincible Castle Famous for Twice Repulsing the Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Hanaya in Bessho Onsen : Traditional Japanese Construction Built by Master Craftsmen with Western Accents for a "Taisho Romance" Feel.
- Ueda Mahoroba Youth Hostel in Bessho Onsen : "At-Home" Youth Hostel convenient to Bessho Onsen.
- Saito Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen : Modern High-Rise Onsen Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen.
- Izumiya Ryokan in Reisenji Onsen : Simple Onsen Inn Secluded in the Hills in Reisenji Onsen
- Hotel Platon : City Hotel Amenities at Reasonable Prices with Onsen Baths.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Ramen Kameya : Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Zazen Meditation -- At Bessho Onsen's Historical Anraku-ji Temple : Attend a Zazen Meditation Session at Bessho Onsen’s Historical Anraku-Ji Temple.
- Shioda Plain Temple Walk : Take in the Historical Temples around Bessho Onsen with this 1-Day Tour.
- Silk Weaving Experience (Ueda Tsumugi) : Sit at a 100-Year Old Loom and Make Your Own Ueda Silk Weaving.
- Hotto Stay Rural Visit : Rural Lifestyle Mini-Experience.
- Volunteer Guide Tours in Ueda : Have a Volunteer English Guide Show You Ueda's Castle Town!