Auberge Tsutsuji to Kaede in Tateshina : つつじとかえで
Auberge Restaurant-Inn featuring an open-air onsen bath.
From baguette baked in our stone oven to the dessert, meals are totally hand-made and feature fish caught from a country-wide network of fishermen. The baths are 100% natural hot spring mineral water and can be enjoyed by the guests any time during their stay. The name, ‘Tsutsuji to Kaede” means “Azalea and Maple”.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(2 room(s)), Western Style(5 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)266-67-3730 fax : +81(0)266-67-3780 Official site
- By Train
- From Chino Station(JR Chuo Line), Take bus bound for Kita-Yatsugatake Ropeway to the Ishiusudai Bessouchi (石臼台別荘地) stop, approx. 50 min. Walk back and down 300 m and look for the sign on the left with the picture of a chef, approx. 2 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, Take the Venus Line scenic road towards Kita-Yatsugatake Ropeway, approx. 45 min.
- 4035-2 Tateshina-kougen, Chino 391-0301
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Resort Hotel Tateshina : Resort Hotel on the Shores of Tateshina Lake Surrounded by Forests at the Foot of Mt.Yatsugatake.
- Tateshina Tokyu Hotel : Classic, Luxury Hotel Perfect for Enjoying the Tateshina Wilderness.
- Tateshina-Ai : Indigo dye-themed hotel featuring traditional kaiseki-style dinners.
- Ikenotaira Hotel & Resort at Shirakaba Lake : Full-scale Family Resort Offering a Hassle-Free Stay.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Teisyaba Garden : Tea Time in a Community Flower Garden.
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.
- Outdoor Family Fun at a Lakeside Amusement Park : Amusement Park and Adventure in the Great Outdoors Beside Shirakaba Lake.
- Visit to Nagato Ranch Dairy Farm : Make Ice Cream, Butter and More at this Working Dairy Farm.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes