Hotel Beniya at Lake Suwa : ホテル紅や
Hotel Offering a Choice of Rooms, Meals and Onsen Baths.
Superb views of Lake Suwa from the Panorama Bath equipped with a sauna and Sky Lounge. Total of 11 different types of baths to enjoy. Guests can choose from Japanese (tatami) or Western style rooms, and meal options include Japanese, Western and Thai, allowing a stay tailored for everyone's personal preference.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese, Korean
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(64 room(s)), Western Style(23 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)266-57-1111 fax : +81(0)266-57-1130 Official site
- By Train
- From Kami-Suwa Station(JR Chuo Line), 10 min walk. Free shuttle service from Kami-Suwa Station also provided (reservations required 1-day in advance).
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, Turn left at the signal at the IC and proceed straight. After going right over the Kamigawa Ohashi Bridge, the hotel will be on right after the 5th signal. Approx. 10 min.
- 2-7-21 Kogan-dori, Suwa 392-0027
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Aburaya Ryokan at Lake Suwa : Lakeside Onsen Hotel Known for Friendly Hospitality.
- RAKO Hananoi Hotel at Lake Suwa : Luxurious, Relaxing Lakeside Hotel.
- B&B Megu House ZuKu in Suwa : Stay with the Itoh Family at their Typical Japanese House.
- Chosenkaku Kameya in Shimo-Suwa : 300-Year Old Inn With Famous Garden and Bath, Adjacent to Akinomiya Suwa Grand Shrine.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Ajari Cafe : Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Lake Suwa Fireworks Display : Watch Nagano’s Biggest Fireworks Displays (One of the Most Famous in Japan).
- Watchmaking : Assemble a Watch in Suwa, the Switzerland of Japan.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.