Outdoor Family Fun at a Lakeside Amusement Park
Ikenotaira Family Resort at Shirakaba Lake : 白樺リゾート池の平ファミリーランド
Amusement Park and Adventure in the Great Outdoors Beside Shirakaba Lake.
Located at an elevation of 1420 meters on the shores of Shirakaba Lake surrounded by wonderful mountains, Ikenodaira is a full-scale family-oriented resort. From go-carts and roller coasters to zip lines and an outdoor adventure park, the resort provided endless entertainment for families. Ride a chair lift to the top of the nearby hill to view alpine flowers, or enjoy the shadow art or other museums. Lodging facilities also available.
- Hours :
- 10:00-17:00 (During Golden Week and Summer Vacation, resort opens at 09:00.)
- Date(s) :
- Park is open from late Apr. thru the end of Oct.
- Cost / Price of Admission :
- Park entrance ¥1200 for adults, ¥800 for children.
- Time Required :
- +2 hours
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese, Cantonese (English pamphlet and resort map available. Foreign language speaking staff available.)
- Luggage Storage :
- Not Available
Some rides / attractions cost extra.
tel : +81(0)266-68-2100 fax : +81(0)267-55-6369 Official site
- By Train
- From Chino(JR Chuo Line), By Alpico Bus bound for Shirakabako & Kurumayama Kogen; take the Higashi (East) Shirakabako stop. Approx. 50 min.
Alternatively, take a tax, approx. 30 min.
From Sakudaira Station, bus (approx. 80 min)
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, 23km (approx. 30 min).
From Saku IC, 40km (approx. 50 min)
- Shirakabako, Chino 391-0301
- Kita Yatsugatake Ropeway : Travel Through the Rarefied Air Of Northern Yatsugatake Mtn. in a 100-person Ropeway Car
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Ikenotaira Hotel & Resort at Shirakaba Lake : Full-scale Family Resort Offering a Hassle-Free Stay.
- Tateshina Tokyu Hotel : Classic, Luxury Hotel Perfect for Enjoying the Tateshina Wilderness.
- Resort Hotel Tateshina : Resort Hotel on the Shores of Tateshina Lake Surrounded by Forests at the Foot of Mt.Yatsugatake.
- Auberge Tsutsuji to Kaede in Tateshina : Auberge Restaurant-Inn featuring an open-air onsen bath.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Teisyaba Garden : Tea Time in a Community Flower Garden.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.
- Visit to Nagato Ranch Dairy Farm : Make Ice Cream, Butter and More at this Working Dairy Farm.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes
- Outdoor sculptures : See Spectacular Artwork in a Spectacular Mountaintop Setting.