RAKO Hananoi Hotel at Lake Suwa : RAKO華乃井ホテル
Luxurious, Relaxing Lakeside Hotel.
Located along the shore of Lake Suwa surrounded by Nagano's mountainous nature, the hotel boasts a wide variety of onsen baths for guests to enjoy such as the rooftop open-air bath made of stone from nearby Yatsugatake Mountain, a large indoor bath available all night long, and a bath filled with Mikotsuru, a local sake (amazing skin-beautifying properties!). The hotel also features an indoor pool and bar lounge to go with the amazing vistas of the majestic Suwa Lake.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(39 room(s)), Western Style(110 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
Indoor pool available for use for free. (Closed in winter.) Bathing suits are required and rental suits available. Children too young to be without diapers are not allowed to enter the pool.
tel : +81(0)266-54-0555 fax : +81(0)266-54-0777 Official site
- By Train
- From Kamisuwa Station(JR Chuo Line), 20 min walk. Shuttle service is available by reservation.
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, 10 min. Turn right from the IC and proceed 5km. On the right 600m from the Kamikawa Ohashi intersection.
- 2-1200-3 Takashima, Suwa 392-0022
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Aburaya Ryokan at Lake Suwa : Lakeside Onsen Hotel Known for Friendly Hospitality.
- Hotel Beniya at Lake Suwa : Hotel Offering a Choice of Rooms, Meals and Onsen Baths.
- B&B Megu House ZuKu in Suwa : Stay with the Itoh Family at their Typical Japanese House.
- Chosenkaku Kameya in Shimo-Suwa : 300-Year Old Inn With Famous Garden and Bath, Adjacent to Akinomiya Suwa Grand Shrine.
- Hotel Saginoyu at Lake Suwa : Classic Luxury at Suwa's Original Lakeside Hotel, with Distinct Amber-Colored Onsen Water.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Restaurant CLASUWA : Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
- Ishii Miso Restaurant : Limited Availability (10 Servings per Day) Miso-based Lunch Straight from the 'Kura' (Maker).
- Ajari Cafe : Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Lake Suwa Fireworks Display : Watch Nagano’s Biggest Fireworks Displays (One of the Most Famous in Japan).
- Watchmaking : Assemble a Watch in Suwa, the Switzerland of Japan.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.