Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : 四季彩の宿かのえ
Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
Family-run countryside inn that grows their own vegetables and ‘koshihikari’ rice using mountain spring water. They hand-make soba noodles for each day’s guests. The relaxing lodge is surrounded by fields and rice paddies far away from civilization.
- Price of Accommodation
- Credit Cards
- VISA, MasterCard
- Foreign Languages
- Room Types
- Japanese Style(8 room(s)), Western Style(8 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info
- Linens Included
- Luggage Storage
- Washing Machine
tel : +81(0)269-65-4570 fax : +81(0)269-65-4664 Official site
- By Train
- From Togari-Nozawaonsen Station(JR Iiyama Line), 5 min by taxi. Pick-up service available.
- By Car
- From Toyota-Iiyama IC, 20 min
- 5509 Toyoda, Iiyama 389-2411
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Kawamotoya Ryokan : Modern Japanese-Styled Hotel with Natural Onsen in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen
- Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya : Hotel Overlooking the Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Address Nozawa : Boutique Apartment Hotel Featuring a Stylish Blend of Japanese and Western Design.
- Hotel Haus St.Anton : Family-Run Austrian-themed Lodge in the Heart of Nozawa Onsen Village.
- Nabekura Kogen(Heights) Mori no Ie : Wooden Cottages in Nabekura’s Beech Forest.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Straw Craft Making : Deep Snow Country Iiyama's Wintertime Activity: Straw Craft Making.
- Sasazushi at Kajika-tei : Try Northern Nagano’s Iconic Sasa-Sushi and Tomikura Soba at the Landmark Kajika-tei.
- 'Sansai' (Mountain Vegetables) Gathering : Go with a Guide to Nozawa Onsen’s Mountains to Gather Wild Plants.
- Cherish Nagano's Countryside through Mayumi Takahashi's Doll Art : Nagano’s Country Lifestyle as Expressed by Mayumi Takahashi’s Doll Art.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Workshop in Iiyama : Japanese Paper Making Using this Distinct Deep-Snow Country Process.