Shara Japanese Restaurant : 沙羅
Locally-Run Restaurant Serving Sushi, Tempura, Shabu-shabu and Sukiyaki.
Located inside Hakuba's Momonoki Hotel. Enjoy sushi, tempura, shabu-shabu, sukiyaki and more. This Japanese restaurant has been a local fixture for over 20 years.
- Hours :
- 18:00-22:00 (L.O. 21:30）
- Date(s) :
- Open year-round
- Average Price :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Union Pay
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese, Korean, Russian (English menu available. )
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(50 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)261-72-5001 fax : +81(0)261-72-4606 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 19 and the Hakuba Olympic Highway towards Hakuba Happo-one, approx. 60 min.
From Azumino IC, via the Northern Alps Panoramic Highway and Route 148 towards Hakuba Happo-one, approx. 60 min.
- 4683-2 Wadano, Hakuba 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hakuba Mominoki Hotel : Government-registered Luxury Resort Hotel Featuring an Onsen Outdoor Bath.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.